- Medical claims against a GP
- Medical claims against a Hospital
- Medical claims against a Cosmetic Surgeon
- Medical claims against a Dentist
- Medical claims against the NHS
- Medical claims for incorrect treatment
- Failure to take medical tests
- Claims against a private hospital
- Medical claims against a Dental Practice
- Medical claims for birth injuries
- Misdiagnosis of Cancer
- Medical claims for delay in treatment
- Medical claims against a plastic surgeon
- Hospitals failure to take x-rays
- Medical claims against a medical professional
- Claims resulting from NHS complaints
Nominated by some of the leading Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Barristers & Clients.
5R1 Claims takes your privacy seriously.
What Information Do we Collect About You?
Each and every time you view the site, we collect anonymous usage data about your visit. This is solely to help us understand our audience and does not identify you as an individual.
If you choose to submit your details via one of our forms, the information you provide is used for contact purposes only, and will not be sold or passed on to unconnected third parties. It may be passed to one of our panel of solicitors should your claim be accepted. Your data will be held on a secure server which is only accessible internally by authorised personnel, for such a time as we require it to contact you.
Can I See The Information You Hold About Me?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, organisations such as ourselves must make available to an individual any personal information we hold about them. You may request to view this information. If you believe that the data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know so that we can update it.
Nominated by some of the leading clinical negligence solicitors, barristers & clients.